Having A Vision For Your Life Other Than Motherhood (And Own'ing It!) With Libby Bryant - 037
Are you struggling between being a mother and building a successful business at the same time? How do you put your family first before making your dreams come true? Can you really have it all? Designer and entrepreneur Libby Bryant shares about her own struggles and finding the path to a happy life.
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- The struggle of transitioning into motherhood and envisioning what it is that you really want in your life
- The signs that tell you that you need to make change
- Some tips on finding clarity
- What actions to take to start making that change happen
- Being a wife and a mother doesn’t mean that you only take care of your husband and your kids and that you stop taking care of yourself. You don’t have to be everything to everyone. Don’t put yourself last.
- Don’t fall into the “I don’t know” trap. As long as you’re in that “I don’t know” headspace, you’re not going to be able to move forward and succeed.
- If you are not physically at your best and you don’t have that energy, there is no way that you can get much out of the mindset work that needs to be done.
What you need to do:
- Don’t forget your identity.
- Be open to exploring.
- Have the courage to admit when things don’t feel right.
- Make a commitment to solve the problem.
- Own your desires, know what it is that you really want to do, and take small actions towards it.
- Find a support system that aligns with who you want to become.
“The reality is that unless you put your feet in the shoes of the people that know what they want, you’re never going to figure it out.”
“Everyone knows what they want to do at their core, but when they were born and as life happened, all of these layers kind of piled up over that… And once you take ownership, it’s your job of removing all of those to get to the middle, and it’s not always going to be pretty.”
Thanks for listening!
If you want to hang out with me, join my free community on Facebook! And if you want to do what I do and you’re interested in growing a business while helping others, find out how to become a coach and fill out the application to join my team.
Remember, you are deserving and you are capable.
More from Libby Bryant:
Libby’s Website: http://www.libbyco.com
Libby’s Instagram: @libby_bryant
Libby’s Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to things mentioned in the episode:
Connect with Tatiana:
How To Leave an iTunes Review:
– Go to iTunes
– Click the blue button that reads “view in iTunes” which will open up the podcast in your account
– Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
– Click the star rating of your choice and click the “Write a review” button