How do you get out of a negative state of mind?
There are any number of things, people, and situations that can put us in a negative state of mind. Knowing this, how do we get out of that negative state of mind?
In this episode we’ll share our own personal experiences with how we identify when we’re in a negative state of mind, and the steps we take to get out of it.
Points Discussed in this Episode
- The power of our minds and how we can choose our response - and the space we give ourselves before responding
- Covid, running a business, and managing a team
- Derek Sivers 5 steps to get out of a negative state of mind
- You don’t have to always have an answer
- Having too many “inputs” and how notifications and overwhelm can subconsciously be putting you in a negative state of mind
- Taking a conscious pause
- Shifting your focus to something you’re really excited about right now
Mentioned in this episode:
Hell Yeah or No by Derek Sivers
Episode on NKCR w/ Katie Krimitsos
Thank you so much for joining us for this episode where we share our own experiences answering the question: How do you get out of a negative state of mind?
Don’t forget to follow or subscribe to Nicole & Kate Can Relate for more episodes like this one!
Our mission with this podcast is to share a candid convo one time per week to help provide love, support, and space for women to share without judgment, speak without hesitation, and learn from each other - even when we don’t agree.