I'm A Hot Mess - How Thoughts & Words Affect How We Live - 048
What kind of words do you use when talking about yourself in your everyday life? How do those words affect the way you live? Know just what kind of impact your thoughts and words have on your life.
You can find all the info and links about this episode at http://tatianaamico.com/048.
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- Why we joke about the negative things in our life and why we need to stop
- How our thoughts and words affect our actions and our life
- The subconscious mind
- The majority of times that we joke about being a mess and life being a crap, it’s our way of attempting to make ourselves feel better when things are not working out the way we want.
- These jokes and memes about “mom life” are actually diminishing mothers and putting women down.
- Language is incredibly powerful. The words and phrases that we use, everything that we say and write are incredibly powerful because of the subconscious mind.
What you need to do:
- Get real with yourself and with what you want and with what you’re going to do to make it happen.
- If you are unhappy with your situation, work on yourself.
- What are you going to do to change it?
- How are you working on your relationships?
- How are you working on yourself so that you don’t feel that way?
- Become aware of your thoughts, your words, and your language, but also of all the stuff that are hindering and diminishing you.
“It’s not a good feeling when you are wanting to live a better life and things are not working out the way that you want. And I truly believe it’s incredibly important to get real with ourselves and what we want and what we’re going to do to make it happen.”
“We need to be strong. We need to show the world what is up. And you will start doing that by working on how you’re speaking to yourself about yourself.”
Thanks for listening!
If you are pregnant or you just had a baby, I invite you to join my Facebook community for pregnant and postpartum ladies where you can get the incredible support that you need during your pregnancy and after.
If you’re not pregnant and you want to hang out with me, you can join my original free community on Facebook! And if you want to do what I do and you’re interested in growing a business while helping others, find out how to become a coach and fill out the application to join my team.
Remember, you are deserving and you are capable.
Link to things mentioned in the episode:
Connect with Tatiana:
Work with Tatiana:
How To Leave an iTunes Review:
– Go to iTunes
– Click the blue button that reads “view in iTunes” which will open up the podcast in your account
– Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
– Click the star rating of your choice and click the “Write a review” button