Q, T, & A with Miss F-Bomb
Welcome to our final week of our solo podcasts for our Q, T & A Series, where we get to know a little bit more about the four ladies of Cabaret & Cocktails.
This week, last but certainly not least, we feature Miss F-Bomb, the hottest weapon in the Burlesque arsenal. Please excuse the sound of chickens in the background.
And speaking of chickens, we hear all about her massive brood, her Burlesque teachings, corset removals, and so much more!
Dive into the world of the Burlesque Mom’s only [human] child-free member!
In this episode we talk about:
· Corset questions
· Burlesque preparations
· Rehearsing in costume
· Practice makes pretty and better prepared
· The trouble with corsets
· Miss F-Bomb’s least favorite thing to take off
· What to do when it goes wrong
· How many chickens is too many chickens?
· A proud chicken parent
· Free-range chickens
· The largest chicken coop ever
· Chickens require a particular set of skills
· The origin story of the chickens
· Don’t ask Maker Howl
· Favorite Burlesque moves to teach
· The car door analogy
· Embrace the wiggle
· Social dance
· How she met her husband
· Miss F-Bomb’s first dance love
· Puppy and poultry parent
· How to be a Burlesque Auntie
Being a parent is hardcore
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/burlesquemoms/support