Q, T, & A with Sadie Vine
We are in week two of our solo podcasts for our Q, T & A Series where we get to know a little bit more about the four ladies of Cabaret & Cocktails.
This week Sadie Vine answers questions from friends, fans, listeners, and more. The show is unscripted and recorded from inside her closet; snuggled within rows of evening gowns and stilettos. She talks about production, costuming, performing pregnant, and boobs.
There's a lot about boobs.
In this episode we talk about:
· Cocktails, obvs.
· Tahitian Vanilla Powder
· The broken bourbon supply chain on Maui
· Hawaii Burlesque Festival & Revue
· Peekaboo Pointe
· Say divine!
· Cabaret & Cocktails & Collaboration
· The puzzles of production
· What's in Sadie's Boobs?
· Is that a gun?!
· Hemming and buttons and snaps, oh my!
· Costume engineering
· How does it come together so it can come apart?
· Performing pregnant
· Expanded rib cage problems
· Love and Lust
· Pregnant flappers
· Lovely pregnant bellies
· Boobs, boobs, boobs!
· Pastie fail
· Hip hop version of Carol of the Bells
· Did the other girls have candy canes too?
· Festival of Fringe at the Maui Fringe Festival
· Camera drop
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE so you never miss an episode!
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/burlesquemoms/support