What boundaries do you have set?
Boundaries are so important when it comes to protecting your time and energy, holding yourself accountable, and managing the expectations of those around you. But what boundaries do you have set?
In this episode we’ll share our own personal experiences with setting boundaries and the massive impact boundaries have had on our time, schedules, relationships, and our work.
Points Discussed in this Episode
- What exactly are boundaries?
- Boundaries help create balance and prevent you from reaching that “edge”
- Boundaries help us set expectations with others and hold ourselves accountable
- Boundaries can help take the emotion out of decisions that may otherwise be tough to make
- Boundaries we’ve set in our personal lives with ourselves, family, and friends
- Boundaries we’ve set in our professional lives - especially since we both work with our significant others
- The importance of communicating boundaries with others
Thank you so much for joining us for this episode where we share our own experiences answering the question: What boundaries do you have set?
Don’t forget to follow or subscribe to Nicole & Kate Can Relate for more episodes like this one!
Our mission with this podcast is to share a candid convo one time per week to help provide love, support, and space for women to share without judgment, speak without hesitation, and learn from each other - even when we don’t agree.