I am. I have
Author: Happiful - Mental HealthSubscribed: 524Played: 5,901
We talk with some great people, finding out about who they are and the passions that shape their lives, as well as their responses to their own mental health.
This podcast is about the power of talking and the benefit of presenting our whole self to the world.
Brought to you by Happiful Magazine and Counselling Directory.
Subscribe and share your thoughts using #iamihave
You can find a professional therapist in your local area at www.counselling-directory.org.uk
45. Hannah Beecham on RED January and movement for mental health - I am. I have - How it helps
44. Gelong Thubten - I am. I have
42. Dr Radha Modgil - I am. I have
41. Andrea McLean - I am. I have
40. Fearne Cotton - I am. I have
36. The Help Hub - Ruth Chaloner I am. I have - How It Helps
34. Michelle Scott - I am. I have - How it Helps
33. Angela Cox - I am. I have - How it Helps
32. Josh Roberts - I am. I have
31. Alice Vincent - I am. I have
29. Liam Hackett - I am. I have
28. Kimberley Wilson - I am. I have
27. Michelle Elman - I am. I have
26. Meditation with Fiona Lamb - I Am. I Have - How It Helps