332: How to Build a Deal-Finding MACHINE with Adam Johnson and Brent Moreno
Build a deal funnel to fuel your business and keep the leads coming!
On today’s show Brandon and David sit down with Adam Johnson and Brent Moreno, two wholesalers running a business that fuels their investment portfolio!
Adam and Brent share several key pieces that make their business go, like how they have built systems to reduce their workload, how they keep their pipeline full of leads, and how they use a “three foot rule” to make sure everyone knows how they can help them. You’ll also love how they recruit others to work in their business, how they use stories to hold people’s attention, and how they have leveraged an army of Uber drivers to find them deals!
These two guys have formed a great partnership, and share TONS of practical, meat-and-potatoes advice for how you can do the same. Their advice on “helping over haggling” alone is priceless! If you want to learn how to form the perfect partnership, how to build a portfolio off of a consistent pipeline of deals, AND how to wholesale those deals for profit, this is an episode you can’t miss!
In This Episode We Cover:
- How they got into wholesaling
- How their business is structured
- Why they love wholesaling more than anything else
- How they use systems to create success when they don’t feel like working
- What a perfect partnership should look like
- The funnel they have set up to find, capture, and follow up with distressed seller leads
- The three-foot rule
- How they use Uber drivers to find them deals
- How they are helpers not hagglers
- The number one thing a newbie needs to do well to start a wholesale business
- How to recruit others to bring you deals
- How to use stories to get others involved in helping your business
- How they believe there is no “box” to think outside of
- And SO much more!
Links from the Show
- BiggerPockets Forums
- BiggerPockets Webinar
- BiggerPockets Youtube Channel
- BiggerPockets Money Podcast
- BiggerPockets Business Podcast
- David Goggins on Joe Rogan’s Podcast
- Gary Johnston