Ditch Bad Bosses, Making of a Good Boss!
Special Guest: Kader Alcodray
In our previous Bad Bosses episode we talked about some of the characteristics of a bad boss, how to work with them, and how to ultimately handle or deal with the environment created by a Bad Boss. Kader brings an extensive background in leadership and is going to take the opportunity to talk to us about the makings of a Good Boss and what things we can do as a whole to grow strong leaders!
Breakdown of today’s podcast:
- Intro to Kader Alcodray
- Drivers for employees and how you connect with your people
- Understanding your people - connecting on a personal level
- Developing a corporate culture
- Companies have to be willing to accept change
- Difference between a Leader and Manager
- Employees want to learn more but sometimes they are afraid to speak up
- Be willing to give more responsibilities to make employees feel more involved
- Is micromanaging ever a good thing?
- Recognize the employees on what they do give them credit
- Qualities in leaders and managers
- Working remote presents challenges but it is part of the ongoing trends
- Companies teaching their people how to manage
GLINTER SOCIAL MEDIA AND CONTACT INFO
http://www.linkedin.com/in/michaelglinter2 (Linked In)