Not Interested - Why Companies and Candidates lose Interest
Special Guest: Sonnie Rivera - 20 years in staffing and spent most of her career supporting the host within his division. Sonnie brings unique perspectives to the client and candidate world.
You think you have the right candidate; or you find a company you are excited about, and then you lose interest. Why? This is a deep dive into why companies and candidates decide this is not the right fit.
- The worst response you could ever give
- Qualities that you never want to see in a candidate
- Preparing for an interview - getting the information you need
- in person interviews - what causes the candidate to lose the job
- Red Flags candidates see with a company causing them to not move forward