EP167: Lucy, Harry, and Spidey!
Learn about surprising interactions at a fantastic amusement park, a visit to a magical place - again, and going the extra mile to turn a bad experience into a remarkable one.
Bite-Sized Delight From the Episode:
• Gamify Your Customer Interactions - LEGOLAND offers a variety of unique, interesting opportunities for customers to explore the park, interact with staff, and experience surprise and delight moments every step of the way.
• Grow with Your Customers - Find new ways to deepen and augment the relationship with your veteran customers like Universal Studios Hollywood does by revisiting the customer experience on a regular basis to find ways to improve it!
• It's Okay to Make a Mistake with a Customer "If" You Learn From It - Hiring employees that are committed to delivering remarkable customer experiences leads to creative moments like the Disney employee that quickly learned some Portuguese to interact with a guest.
Are You Looking for Things We Referenced?
• Coveo - creating an AI-powered experience to help agents deliver the relevant, personalized interactions customers expect
• “Disney Worker Surprises Guest's 4-year-old Son — Even After She Yelled at Him.” - by Emerald Pellot in Yahoo! News "In the Know"
• Ryan Kelly - TikTok Story of Portuguese Spiderman
• Rate and Review The Experience This! Show
Learn more about the Experience This Show and the hosts: