EP176: Expressing, Hearing, and Singing!
Learn about the evolving meaning of emojis in conversation, the sound of focusing on your core customers, and some innovative examples of immersive live event experiences.
Bite-Sized Delight From the Episode:
• Be Careful with Your Emojis - Emojis can have VERY different meanings depending on the age of the person sending and/or receiving the message.
• It Sounds Like You Could Focus More - Bose is refocusing on their core offerings after straying from its core audience. Make sure that your offerings and experiences are focused in on what matters most to your customers.
• Immersion is Increasingly the Expectation for Live Events - The more immersive and engaging your events are, the more memorable they are for participants. That means they will go back to the office and tell people about it, encouraging others to attend in the future.
Are You Looking for Things We Referenced?
• "The final word: Is the thumbs-up emoji dead?" - by Ayesha Rascoe on NPR
• "How Bose’s Marketing Chief is Cutting Through the Noise" - by Sam Forsdick in Raconteur
• Coveo - use "swarming" to deliver the best answer (co-created by your top subject matter experts) to customers in realtime
• Rate and Review The Experience This! Show
Learn more about the Experience This Show and the hosts: