EP180: Laughing, Enrolling, and Predicting!
Learn about hilarious product instructions, what we love–and can’t stand–about health insurance, and our forecast for 2023 customer experience trends.
Bite-Sized Delight From the Episode:
• Even Labels Offer the Chance for an Experience - Product labels and instructions give you the chance to be witty, clever, and intriguing. Don't miss the opportunity to make every customer communication an experience.
• Health Insurance: Things We Love and Can't Stand - While everyone needs it and many benefit from it, there are plenty of ways that health insurance can improve on the current customer experience.
• Trends to Pay Attention to in 2023 - Business continuity, responsiveness to economic trends, personalization, and anticipation will continue to keep customer experience and employee experience issues top of mind in 2023.
Are You Looking for Things We Referenced?
• “65 of the Funniest Product Instructions and Tags" - by Greta Jaruševičiūtė at BoredPanda
• Coveo - use "swarming" to deliver the best answer (co-created by your top subject matter experts) to customers in realtime
• Rate and Review The Experience This! Show
Learn more about the Experience This Show and the hosts:
Joey Coleman - keynote speaker and author of "Never Lose a Customer Again"
Dan Gingiss - keynote speaker and author of "The Experience Maker"