EP171: Valyrian, Mandalorian, and Amazonian!
Learn about a playful way to serve niche audiences, incorporating pop culture into your customer messaging, and a way to get your customers engaging with you every single day… for weeks on end!
Bite-Sized Delight From the Episode:
• Connect the Niches Within Your Customer Base - DuoLingo's language course for High Valyrian (a conlang from Game of Thrones) connects sub-segments of their customer base in a playful, engaging way.
• Every Customer Interaction is a Chance to Be Remarkable - Wistia's Terms of Service make Star Wars fans smile by referencing the infamous text scroll popularized in the movies.
• Challenge Your Customers to Use Your Products More - The Kindle Challenge gamifies reading, encouraging owners to use their Kindle frequently and consistently in order to win badges.
Are You Looking for Things We Referenced?
• "An update is coming… to our High Valyrian course!" - from the DuoLingo blog
• May the 4th Be with You - Wistia Terms of Service
• Coveo - creating an AI-powered experience to help agents deliver the relevant, personalized interactions customers expect
• Amazon Kindle Challenge
Learn more about the Experience This Show and the hosts: