How to grow your podcast with Justin Jackson at Transistor
Justin Jackson is the co-founder of Transistor.fm, the podcast hosting company that hosts this podcast. In part two of our interview series, Justin talks about how to grow a podcast audience.
His comments about creators, distribution, and arbitrage opportunities exceed well beyond podcasting itself, but if growing your podcast is your goal, then you're in the right place.
Justin has successfully grown his podcasting company, his own podcasts, and he's built a platform where major creators have succeeded in distributing their show to every major platform.
To jump ahead, click the chapter markers in your podcast player:
- (00:00 ) - How to grow your podcast with Justin Jackson at Transistor
- (00:28 ) - Introduction
- (01:09 ) - Podcast distribution
- (03:56 ) - Centralization vs. decentralization
- (06:53 ) - Picking your lane
- (09:37 ) - Critical mass
- (11:12 ) - Choosing a direction
- (12:48 ) - Pipline Meeting Outro
Find Justin Jackson on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/justinijackson/
Learn more about Transistor: https://transistor.fm/