Implementing inbound marketing with Pete DeOlympio at Cleartelligence
Pete DeOlympio just implemented inbound marketing at a professional services firm with over 100 employees as the first full-time marketing hire. He shares how it's gone and what's next.
He talks about how he hit the ground running, identified early wins, and is moving forward with more advanced tactics like account-based marketing (ABM) as well as customer storytelling through case studies.
Pete also talks about how he works with his counterpart in sales, how channel sales fit into their strategy, and what he did immediately to level up the brand's website and social presence.
Jump ahead with the following chapter markers:
- (00:00 ) - Intro
- (00:28 ) - Getting recruited
- (01:44 ) - Establishing an inbound function
- (02:16 ) - What's working in inbound
- (04:05 ) - Working with sales
- (05:10 ) - Lead generation
- (06:00 ) - Account-Based Marketing (ABM)
- (07:22 ) - Intent-based data
- (08:24 ) - Steady growth
- (10:03 ) - Follow Pete DeOlympio
- (11:05 ) - Outro
Find Pete DeOlympio on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/petedeolympio/
Learn more about Cleartelligence: https://www.cleartelligence.com/