Switching from Salesforce to HubSpot with Katie Bevilacqua at ConexEd
Katie Bevilacqua is the Director of Operations at ConexEd, a higher ed edtech startup that migrated from Salesforce to HubSpot. Her and the team are investing in increasingly sophisticated marketing to take their product to market.
Laying the right foundation is just the start. Once the finishing migrating from Salesforce to HubSpot, the work began in earnest to see what's working and try new things.
We talk about topics like customer journey mapping, lead attribution, and how their B2B marketing efforts are really distinct from what you'd see in a more conventional B2C organization.
- (00:00 ) - Intro
- (00:28 ) - Switching from Salesforce to HubSpot
- (03:11 ) - Measuring ROI in HubSpot
- (05:04 ) - Being strategic as a marketer
- (07:02 ) - Managing longer sales cycles
- (10:25 ) - Follow Katie Bevilacqua
- (10:38 ) - Outro