Episode 28: Dealing with the competition
Competition is a fact of life and business; in this episode, learn how to sell and win against your competitors.
* How to understand what the competition is saying about your weaknesses - and turn it to your favor
* Why understanding technology trends is crucial to winning deals against competitors
* How to credibly undermine the competition - without seeming petty
* Why and when it's OK to lose some deals
* How to stay authentic when you're trying to beat the other guys
This episode is sponsored by our friends at Salesroom who are building a video conferencing platform specifically for AE's and their buyers to build strong relationships in the virtual world. Built from the ground up specifically for sales interactions with video note-taking, real-time transcription and question detection, and AI-based recommendations, every feature of the platform is meant to help build rapport and trust. Salesroom is opening up access to their beta program. Go to salesroom.com to get early access!
Enjoying Decoding Sales? Leave us a rating or review in your favorite podcasting app!