WELLBEING - How to set goals and actually achieve them!
Struggle to set any goal and actually achieve it? It’s not uncommon for resolutions or goals to slide even a few weeks after we’ve set them but the good news is that the problem isn’t usually with the goal you’ve set, it’s more about how you set that goal in the first place.
Things I Mention -
- Why setting goals does not set you up for failure despite what most people think
- How to set big and small goals effectively using a method that is proven to get results
- I share a personal goal that I set recently & achieved within weeks using this approach
- How to take one of the most common goals that women have and turn it into something that is more likely to be achieved
PLUS, I let you in on a little freebie that you can download immediately that will help you write, set and achieve any goal you set for yourself.
Links & Helpful Resources -
- To download and read more about all things SMART Goal Setting, grab a copy of my eBook - The A-Z of Confidence.
- Transform the way you feel, be & look with Coaching
- Download my free eBook - Confidence - What’s Jeopardising Yours + Simple Ways To Improve It!
- Share your SMART goal with me over on Instagram - @elishacasagrande
- For more about me and how I can help you, check out my website
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any of my practical tips & tricks and if you enjoyed this episode, please leave me a rating and a review? Thanks!