Episode 42: Laurent Notin - How To Be The Best Version Of Yourself
Gold Nuggets in this Episode:
- Sarcasm isn’t part of Juliet’s vocabulary. It’s also her and Steve’s anniversary.
- “There are as many companies as there are entrepreneurs’ personalities.”
- “Successful entrepreneurs have a purpose.”
- “Once your purpose is clear, everything else becomes easy.”
- “Most entrepreneurs want to change the world. That is because they have the purpose that they can have an impact.”
- “Successful entrepreneurs understand it’s a journey. They understand that making money is not a purpose.”
- “If you want to build a successful company, you cannot do it by yourself.”
- “Don’t expect that the reason you started your business necessarily has to be your long-term purpose - you can change it.”
- “How many of your new years’ resolutions do you actually implement?”
- “People have a tendency to want too big of a change at once. Instead of starting big, just start small. Implement the first step until that step becomes a routine – when it’s a routine, you don’t have to think about it anymore.”
- “92% of our worries are not legitimate.”
- “If you feel like you want to write a book, write a book. It’s not easy, but it’s a good journey.”
- “I would like to recommend to entrepreneurs to take care of themselves. I’m talking about physical health and mental health. Think about your mind as a muscle – if you want this muscle to grow, it needs to recover. For the physical aspect, start sports. Take care of yourself, because if you can’t take care of yourself, how can you take care of your company and your people?”
- “If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore.” – Michele Ruiz
Our guest is Laurent Notin, a business coach on a quest to crack the entrepreneurship code.
Laurent is a French national who left France at the age of 23. He then lived in South East Asia for 20 years before settling in Finland in 2019. He has a passion for helping others, and dedicates his time to coaching, training, and mentoring entrepreneurs. He is also a CrossFit Level 1 Trainer.