Episode 47: Joseph Sudhip - How To Create, Capture and Deliver Value In Your Business
Gold Nuggets in this Episode:
- “A business model is nothing but how an organization creates, captures, and delivers value. How they join together these different pieces in a business is the business model.”
- “Most entrepreneurs, what happens is they think there is a gap in the market, but they never look whether there is a market in that gap.”
- “Do business testing. Do a sample business testing to see if your assumptions are correct or not. And then, decide a business model based on that.”
- “90% of startups fail. Why? It’s because it’s all assumptions.”
- “A business coach should be looking at three things: giving the entrepreneur a third-party perspective, an accountability partner, and analyse the patterns within the organisation.”
- This is a podcast. Nobody can see Steve’s hand movements, but maybe listeners can hear the air moving to help them visualise it.
- “You have a natural HR inside you.”
- “If you have one business model and one revenue model, it can get outdated due to technology at any time. You need to keep innovating newer revenue models to have your business sustain.”
- “Think of the revenue model side. Technology is giving immense potential for you to have different revenue models.
- “Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go.” - T.S. Elliott
Our guest is business coach, Joseph Sudhip.
Joseph was born and raised in India. With hard work and education as an emphasis for getting ahead, Joseph went on to pursue a Bachelor in Commerce and Law, an MBA in International Business, become a Certified Management Accountant, and got certified as a Registered Corporate Coach.
With extensive experience working in various industries with business owners and CEOs, Joseph decided to become a business coach, helping businesses grow and provide value as they succeed.