Episode 48: Kris Ward - Winning The Hour So You Can Win The Day
Gold Nuggets in this Episode:
- Today is an almost perfect day for Juliet. Steve wants the credit, but only for the good days...
- “I believe that your business should support your life, not consume it.”
- “More often than not, you’re doing a lot of repetitive admin work.”
- “Start with a virtual assistant, but you want to be purposeful and keep that lane really small, and have it grow.”
- “Day 1, if you’re thinking of being an entrepreneur, start that team.”
- “You didn’t start a business to run a business.”
- “Your calendar is like your time bank account. If you don’t do things effectively with the hour, you’re going to lose the day.”
- “Your primary focus right now has been delivering the services and keeping the business, revenue, and profits, but there’s a second thing that most people neglect and don’t understand, and that’s the efficiency of growing the business and compressing the admin aspect of it so the creation continues to grow.”
- “Do anything you can to have a good laugh.”
- “You had jobs you didn’t like doing. You left them for a reason. So, this is supposed to be fun.”
- “Learning is only learning when you implement it. Slow down to speed up. Implement. Build your win team so you can get to what is next.”
- “Winning doesn’t always mean being first. Winning means you’re doing better than you’ve ever done before.” - Bonnie Blair
Our guest is Founder of Win the Hour, Win the Day, Kris Ward.
Kris is the leading authority on team building and productivity. After her husband’s cancer diagnosis, Kris stepped back from the day-to-day running of her business for 2 years. After her husband’s passing, she returned to the business full-time and found it growing despite her absence. Today, she coaches and teaches entrepreneurs how to grow their business so that they can become more successful with more freedom.
Kris has featured on multiple leading podcasts, radio shows, and TV shows, she is the best-selling author of “Win the Hour, Win the Day”, and the host of the Top 10 podcast, Win the Hour, Win the Day.
Kris holds a Bachelor’s Degree from Ryerson University.