Ep. 25: This is all an inner game
In today's episode, we are joined by Jo Naughton. Jo brings over fifteen years of experience and qualifications in the fields of teaching, consulting, and coaching to her work with change-makers and purpose-led entrepreneurs. She supports her clients to do deep inner work in order to develop a mindset for abundance, freedom, and for joy. From this place, she then empowers them to create their own aligned strategy for business and for life.
Her experience and skills as a coach and mentor are combined with a deep personal understanding of the power of the mind. After a traumatic brain injury in 2017, Jo was fuelled on a personal journey that has been nothing short of transformational, enabling her to help her clients rapidly experience breakthroughs within their own mindset.
In this episode, we talk about:
- How Jo has spent the last few years developing her own confidence after experiencing a life-changing accident
- Why often individuals will only change after a significant trauma, and if it’s possible to make the same types of changes without experiencing a significant trauma
- We discuss that what’s going on on the outside doesn’t always equal what’s going on on the inside
- Jo explains her decision to create confidence on purpose, and what that looks like for Jo
- Calling BS on that voice inside your head that tells you that you’re not confident
- Whether something is true or not is irrelevant, the important part is whether what you believe is serving you!
- How the mind constantly seeks evidence to confirm what we believe to be true and will do anything it can to find that evidence
- Jo’s belief that confidence is an emotion, and therefore can be created through her thoughts
- The power our internal language has on our confidence, and therefore how important it is to consciously choose words that strengthen our confidence
- The difference between blaming ourselves, and taking personal responsibility for what we do and what we think
- Confidence in self-being our natural state until our ego starts to develop and impact how we see ourselves
- How Jo’s work is supporting clients across the globe to wake up and live on purpose
A vibrant, fun, lively conversation with plenty of outstanding content. Jo’s energy is infectious and refreshing, she brings a unique balance of understanding and compassion with an open and direct approach. She’s never afraid to call out the BS in a quest to facilitate self-awareness, self-trust, and self-love. For anyone looking to gain a greater understanding of how their mindset is affecting their confidence this episode is for you.
If you enjoy the podcast, please SUBSCRIBE to our show and leave a review. Even better, please feel free to share with anyone you feel would value the information we provide.
Links for the Episode:
For more information on Jo visit,
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/coachingonpurpose
For more information about Kerry's work visit,
For more information about Adams work visit,
Website: My Coach For Life | Life beyond limits