Ep. 34: Nothing is ever done on your own
Welcome to episode 34 of the Two Coach Confidence podcast. Our aim with this podcast is to bring fun and interesting guests from all areas and walks of life to share their knowledge, stories and experiences of this mystical and subjective topic we refer to as confidence.
In today's episode we are joined by Natalie Potts. A leadership coach driven to inspire and impact others lives so they can achieve their goals and aspirations in life. Driven to achieve her own goals through strong values and passion always centred around family and friends. Natalie ensures she lives each day with purpose, kindness and energy. Believing everyone wants the same things in life, to be happy and successful.
In this episode, we talk about:
- The power of self reflection, and how that can improve your ability to develop greater confidence
- How important it is to have people around you that BELIEVE in you, and how that supports your confidence
- Natalie’s decision to invest in Therapy and why she thinks it’s such a beneficial service
- The power of creating evidence in order to grow and develop more confidence
- In a first on the podcast, Natalie shares how she’d actually like to be less confident!
- The importance of Personal Development and why Natalie believes it’s essential for us to spend time getting to know ourselves
- The idea of reverse engineering a particular situation in order to develop the confidence desired to achieve a particular outcome
- Natalie’s strategy of continually putting herself in situations that promotes her personal growth
- How nothing is ever done on your own!
- Where Natalie currently doesn’t feel as confident as she would like, and her plan to move forward in that area
- Natalie’s journey from never stepping foot in a gym, to spending nine months preparing for her first fitness photoshoot
- The impact that feeling judged can have on our levels of confidence
A rich and diverse conversation unfolds through this episode with Natalie having several insights about confidence. This episode has a sense of fluidity to it, just three curious individuals discussing and sharing thoughts all about this thing we call confidence. Natalie has been on a real journey of exploration which she shares with honesty and vulnerability. It was intriguing to record this episode as Natalie transitions away from her corporate career to become self employed and how that is affecting her confidence.
If you enjoy the podcast, please SUBSCRIBE to our show and leave a review. Even better, please feel free to share with anyone you feel would value from the information we provide.
For more information on Natalie visit,
For more information about Kerry's work visit,
For more information about Adams work visit,